The Dyer’s Guild opens up Still Moon’s fieldhouse residency, the Alder Eco-Arts Hub studio, to experienced natural dye artists. Guild members meet at the Alder and the Colour Me Local Dye Garden to work, experiment, collaborate, and skill-share with one another.
Goals for Guild Members
- Connect, collaborate, and skill-share with other local dye artists
- Work on personal projects
- Store materials and in-process work at the Alder
- Receive paid opportunities to teach community dye workshops
- Create joint projects and installations
- Opportunities to display work in group shows
Dyers’ Guild Membership
The Dyer’s Guild membership costs $100 per year.
If you would like to attend or have any questions about the program, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.